Online organizing tools & tactics to engage members, broaden your base, and win campaigns. Whether you are a complete digital novice, or advanced, make sure you aren’t missing out on key digital tools and tactics, hear what other organizers are doing to win, and learn how to do it with limited time and money.
- Are your supporters getting your emails? 5 Key ways you should be curating your list and designing your emails to ensure maximum deliverability.
- 7 Wise ways to save time on routine social media tasks so you have more time for what matters (and we have opinions about what that is)
- Orchestrating your coordinated multi channel campaign– suggestions & an online power chart
- The minimum effective online organizing budget
- Viral content tools & one amazing service! (We promise this is good!!!)
- 6 Powerful ways to use Facebook ads that every campaign should explore–and most haven’t.
- 6 Rules of Facebook post design that most groups miss — and we’ll show you the 10-fold difference it can make
- Why it may be time to change your CRM/email service – we’ll tell you two great options and why one of them is our favorite new action tool saving some groups lots of $$
- What’s all the hype about Social Media Ambassadors? And why you should care
- Not using mobile texting in your campaigns yet? It’s time. Here’s the tool we recommend and why.
- Not using Instagram? Here’s how it can be powerful in your campaigns.
- How do you know your sh*t is working? What’s the minimum you should be doing on metrics.
This training was provided two years ago, but its content is still very relevant. FYI, there is very little overlap between this training and SMT’s “Top 2018 Tools & Tactics,” which is a bit more advanced and covers additional developments in digital tools and tactics in the last couple of years.
953 people have registered to watch this as of 8/2017